A world of powerful Work Tech Solutions
Why are cookies essential to
The Work Tech Group Ltd’s websites?
None of the cookies we use collect your personal information and they can’t be used to identify you.
Types of cookies
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type. We use two types of cookies on our websites.
Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website). Session cookies help our websites remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information.
Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited our website. For example, if you tick the ‘Remember my ID’ box when you log onto Online Banking a persistent cookie will be used so that the site remembers your choice the next time you use it. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor but don’t contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
- Provide and deliver products or services you’ve requested, including software updates;
- Operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Send you service-related information, including confirmations, , technical notices, updates, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you and your referrals about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by The Work Tech Group Ltd and our selected partners;
- Link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service;
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to restrict or block the cookies we set, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you could visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. To learn about controlling cookies on the browser of your mobile device please refer to your handset manual.
Cookies in emails
Web beacons: tiny, invisible images placed in emails to tell us whether you’ve opened them (and if so how often), how you interacted with them (for example the time you spent reading the email), which email software and web browser you used, which device you used and your IP address. We also use web beacons to help us display emails in the best format for your device.
Link tracking: our emails contain a number of hyperlinks, each of which has a unique tag. When you click on one of these links the mailing company logs the click so that we can understand who has clicked through from an email to our website. We use this information to tailor future messages to you.
Making choices about cookies
If you don’t want to accept cookies from our emails, simply close the email before downloading any images or clicking on any links. You can also set your browser to restrict or reject cookies. These settings will apply to all cookies on websites and emails.
In some instances, depending on your email or browser settings, cookies in an email may be automatically accepted (for example, when you’ve added an email address to your address book or safe senders list). Please check your email browser or device instructions for more information on this.